I LIVE IN GRANADA SPAIN, WHERE I DIRECT THE ROLANDO TORO SYSTEM OF BIODANZA SYSTEM: GRANADA, FOUNDED IN 2010. THIRD GENERATION OF BIODANZA FACILITATORS.
- In 2000 I received a Biodanza Facilitator at the School of Buenos Aires with Raúl Terren and Verónica Toro.
- In 2002 I received as a Didact with my grandfather Rolando Toro (Creator of the Biodanza System).
- From 2002 to 2010 I live successively in Argentina, Brazil, Dominican Republic and Spain teaching Biodanza.
- From 2010 to 2013 Director of the School of Biodanza SRT of Granada Spain.
- From 2013 to 2017 Director of the School of Biodanza SRT of Cape Town South Africa.
- In 2015 I go around the world with Biodanza on 12 consecutive weekends with the Hermes Project.
- In 2015 I develop Biocentric Steps, a program for biodance schools and their students.
- In 2017, with the collaboration of 12 Biodanza Schools, I made “Around the world in 80 days with Biodanza”.
- In 2017 I am invited to participate in the training team of future Didactics in South America.
- In 2018 with the collaboration of Viviana Canalis We inaugurated the new cycle of the School of Biodanza SRT: Granada!
- Collaborator of the Latin American Biodanza Center in the organization of several Biodanza World Congresses.
- Organizer of the Spanish Meeting of Biodanza in Granada 2013
- Organizer of the South African Meeting of Biodanza 2013
- Organizer of the 1st Biodanza Festival in Cape Town South Africa in 2015
- Collaborator in the organization of several annual Biodanza festivals in Granada!
RESEARCH OF MUSIC AND EXERCISE IN BIODANCE:
- Member of the CIMEB, Center for Music Research and Biodanza exercises of IBF.
- Languages: Spanish 100% Portuguese 100% English 100% French 70% Italian 50%
- Preferred school modules: Definition and Theoretical Model, Vitality, Human Movement, Creativity, Identity and integration, Trance and regression, Mythical and Philosophical Aspects, Mechanisms of Action, Applications and Extensions of Biodanza and Methodologies.
- Experiential Modules and Extensions: Dreams and Identity, Minotaur, The 4 Element, The Wish Tree, Aquatic.
Methodological updates linked to music, movement, expression and practical resources for the facilitator.
- Authorized by IBF to teach the Aquatic Biodanza Extension.