At different levels
- Induces experiences that have a regulatory effect, restores the psychophysical balance by reducing stress and organic and muscular tensions, strengthens the immune system.
On the existential level
- It helps to raise the quality of life, through the profound and lasting change of internal attitudes, given that its continued practice produces the global feeling of well-being in all areas of life.
- Improves the relationship with oneself and with others.
- It develops the genetic potentials: vitality, affectivity, creativity, sexuality and transcendence.
At the corporal level
- Optimizes the relationship with the body by providing fluidity, flexibility, power, coordination and rhythm which stimulates vitality, directly affecting physical health.
- Gradually dissolves tensions: stress and pain in general.
Philosophically and poetically
- It fosters the connection with the sensitivity and poetics of the human encounter.
- They make us feel the way in which the essential is expressed.
- It contributes to the development of feelings of unity with everything that surrounds us and connection with the Universe.
- Connects with the poetics of the word and movement.
On a psychological level
- It produces harmony effects increasing the psychological balance.
- It integrates what we think, feel and do in the here and now.
- It helps to overcome tension states.
- It diminishes the excess of mental activity, favoring entering the plane of feeling.
- It facilitates the expression of emotions.
- It favors the connection with Life in all its fullness.
- Help reunion with yourself and with others.
- Strengthens emotional and mental health
- Restores emotional balance.
- It allows to connect with enjoyment and pleasure causing a regenerative effect in the whole organism and in the conscience.
- Improves communication
- Stimulates the playful instinct.